Friday, September 28, 2012

Homemade Teething Biscuits

And here we are again. Cutting teeth. We're on tooth number 5 now. That explains the runny nose and sleepless nights. Poor thing. 

It's rainy and gross out so I'm not leaving today. Looking through the Feed Me I'm Yours baby food book, I found a recipe for Homemade Teething Biscuits. I had all of the stuff already and it couldn't be easier. Here it is:

Eggless Teethers:
1 cup instant baby cereal
1 cup flour (I used whole wheat)
1 cup fruit juice (I used apple carrot juice)

Stir together ingredients and roll out on floured surface. I used my animal cookie cutters instead of the recommended circle from top of juice glass. Bake at 350 for 40 minutes or until hard.


The squirrels are for Walter. He has all of his teeth, but loves squirrels.



Success!




0 comments:

Post a Comment